I am now in a state of indecision, which city to live in? Budapest or Prague? I love them both equally! Budapest is all about the Danube, flowing so regally through the centre of the city. St. Gellert watches over the city from the hill on which he was martyred and people go about their daily business in beautiful buildings of baroque, gothic and all the other styles which I can never remember (architecture was never really my thing...). Prague has winding streets and a jolly atmosphere that infects you. I had a random person offer me some of his bread roll - however I don't think the Czechs are as weird as the Finns. Prague is full of music, it is everywhere you go, all types. I saw my first ever opera singing busker yesterday.
I hope you are all well, take care1
Love Sarah
Just Like In Her Animes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment