I have created this blog so that I am able to write to my friends whilst I am away on my exciting, thrilling and generally travel-like adventures, and not send mass emails.
I make no claims to being a raconteur or that I am talented in the way of the anecdote. I will attempt to write with at least a modicum of grammatical correctness.
As of today, there are exactly 135 days until I leave. There are only 26 days until Kate (my sometimes travelling companion) leaves. There is 145% of the length of my trip to go until I leave for my trip. That is depressing, I want to go now!
For those who haven’t heard me rave about this journey over and over again here is my route:
Brisbane – Christchurch – Auckland – Toronto – Boston – New York – London – Travel to Scotland & Ireland – Dublin – Moscow – St. Petersburg – Helsinki – Tallinn – Riga – Vienna – Budapest – Prague – London – Singapore – Brisbane
Yay! The anticipation oozes.
Just Like In Her Animes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment