
Lovely family - Shelley, Andy, Sam and Jack

The family portrait - Uncle Ray, me, Stephen and Uncle Frank (did I mention that they're actually great-uncles? My dad's father is the middle brother)

While we were staying with Ray & Linda. L-R Stephen, Peter (Ray & Linda's grandson, therefore my second cousin), Aunt Linda, me and Uncle Ray.

Stephen's salmon looks a lot like Stephen...

Andy's 7.5 pound trout, hard won prize. Stephen helped by netting it - all most exciting

My salmon - it was kind of icky to hold it - and incidentally, salmon have fascinating teeth.

Shelley proudly displaying her rainbow trout
1 comment:
Awesome job fishing! Though I was kinda hoping to see what kind of exciting NZ fish they have (yes, I'm a nerd), but I guess they stock lakes even that far away with good ol' north american trout and salmon.
Did I ever tell you that I got bitten by a salmon. The funny part is that it was already dead. My co-workers made fun of me for a while over that. Nolte was convinced that I'd get gangrene and die or something else equally drastic. No such luck, though!
Post a Comment