Okay, where to start... hmmm... London is as big and grey and foreboding as it always has been, I cannot see that changing any time soon. However, I was staying with my cousin Fiona and her husband Steve in Deptford and it has a lovely green and a bit of purple.
I don't think I'm quite in the mood to pour out a page of descriptive comments regarding my travels in the past fortnight, as I am in Edinburgh, it is raining outside in the lovely manner of Scottish rain and I have just managed to entrance myself with a few hours in the Edinburgh Castle. I think I need a coffee...
I met my wonderful and gorgeous niece, Nicole, and her wonderful and gorgeous mother, Jessica, while I was in London. We went to lunch, we played barbies, we had a miniature tea party. It was good. I learnt the hard way, twice, not to sit next to Nicole at dinner - the first time she was stealing my food, the second time she was feeding me hers... It was lovely. I had a wonderful time playing and I look forward to my one night in London in December to see them again!
Oh dear, this isn't happening for me today... I'll come back another time and try to write far more entertaining things!
Take care,
Love Sarah
Just Like In Her Animes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment