Sunday, October 01, 2006

USA - Photos

Me and Samantha Stevens - the first mainstream witch...

Carly, Tucker (the big dog) & Lilly (sort of hiding behind Carly) in front of one of the most silly souvenir shops in Salem.

The barn attached to the Salem prison - that building is incredibly creepy. Apparently when Ghost Photographers come to the prison they get the most activity at the barn... yet no-one knows what happened in there..

Johann, Womble & Seaweed at Cape Cod.

Johann eating "Boston Cream Pie" at the Cheers bar (I know, touristy, but hey, I'm a tourist!)

Me and my beer at the Cheers bar.

We went and saw the Blue Man Group - they were so funny. I recommend it to anyone who gets the opportunity. The blue man gave me an autograph (see the blue paint on my face...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! glad to see that you didn't let your illness get in the way of beer and ...blue paint. bring back any memories? actually a little creeped out by this dude... he's different...even worse, possibly american. I hope you washed your face thoroughly! seriously though, he's death staring the camera.