Saturday, November 04, 2006

London, York and Edinburgh Photos

Okay, so all of these pictures are thoroughly out of order time wise, apologies...
Me and my father's cousin Russell at the top of Bennachie in Scotland (we were most proud of the climb, and look what a beautiful day Scotland turned out for me)

Inside the cave underneath the entrance to Dunnotar Castle

Dunnotar Castle


Mons Meg, the cannon at Edinburgh Castle - it was rather large (although I've seen one bigger now that I'm in Russia - and a bigger gun is a more exciting gun...)


They had Sleemans at Anna's local in Edinburgh!

The Falkirk Wheel in Scotland...


Me and Kate at Wimbledon Common (we took Womble to the home of his ancestors)


I was quite proud of this photo, a Raven having a bath at the Tower of London


The York Minster at night


One of the many creepy streets at night in York...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wicked cool!
That castle set-up would sure deter the neighbours

Sarah said...

I agree, and it was slimy, who'd want to attack a slimy castle?